Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introduction About Myself


                                     Hi everybody! My name is Cong T Dang. I am 19 years old. I was born in Tuy Hoa city in Viet Nam. I graduted from high school in June 2008. I moved to Ho Chi Minh city to live with my older brother. I enrolled examination of university at Sai Gon University, and I studied that school about one year.
                               I have just come to The United States two months ago. And then I enrolled an Intensive English course at Seattle Central Community College. I am living with my brother's friend family. My telephone number is 206 979 7936, and my favorite is listenning to music, playing sport when I have free time.
                               In school, I have two teachers, Mrs Gail and Mrs Debbie. They are both very friendly. I begin make friends, and now I have a lot of new friends in class. I am very happy to live here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cong! You have some very nice pictures of yourself! Wow! I am very happy to meet you, too! Gail

    ReplyDelete