Friday, May 29, 2009

My Good Profession In The Future


The wish of everyone's favorite profession is always different. Someone want to become to a doctor of a famous hospital in the future. Someone want to a police, a lawyer or a engineer. Even, someone want to them become to a president of the country.
To me, I hope I am a director of a famous company sell high ranking cars. Because that is my dream when I was a child, and I want to earn a lot of money, the time of my job is fixed.
In Viet Nam, my family has a company carry on business about motor vehicle. And I also want to develop my family's company, after I finish my study in America.
I like my company works from eight o'clock AM to four o'clock PM in one day, and my personnel has to work five days in one week. The remain times for my employees and I give our family or our friend. Sometimes, I organize vacations and picnics for my employees about two days in the weekend. I hope, they work effect and earn profits for my company. So I always give them many break time and good salaries.
In present, I am studying very hard for my dream become to true. I hope, in the close future, I realize dream of myself !  

No comments:

Post a Comment